Human Hair Care
With the proper care and maintenance our Virgin hair will last you at least 12 months. If you follow these simple basics, you can extend the life of your hair and get greater value for longer use.
These are the most important things you can do to keep your hair healthy and strong.
- Keep the hair clean by washing twice a week with warm or cool water.
- Wash the hair immediately after swimming, spa, and exercise. When dirt and sweat accumulate, hair will tangle.
- We recommend you make a couple of big braids when going to sleep, swimming or exercising.
- Never sleep on wet hair. Make sure your hair is completely dry before going to bed.
- Make sure to brush the hair daily and always start from the ends and work your way up.
When washing your hair:
- Make sure hair is completely combed through before washing.
- Wash hair in one direction (from scalp to ends) and avoid circular motions!
- Always use a moisturizing shampoo.
- The use of hair masque is essential after every wash to keep your hair soft, moist and protected. Comb through the hair starting from the ends. Rinse thoroughly.
- Squeeze out excess water and blow dry gently.
When styling your hair:
- Do not overuse products on the hair. Too much will build up on the hair and weigh it down.
- The great thing about Virgin Human Indian Hair is that you can style it as you would your own hair. You can color or perm the hair. Although you may bleach the hair we suggest you consult a professional.
- You can brush, blow dry, curly with curling iron, straighten with a flat iron and style any way you’d like.
HumanHairTraders recommends the use of PÙ_REE Conditioning Shampoo and Renewing Masque with Argan Oil to achieve best results. It´s unique CuticlePreserv™Formula and blends of natural oils will provide your hair extensions with the needed nourishments to keep the cuticles alive and your extensions long lasting.