Hair Lengths Guide
*Please note that while the length is consistent, that it will appear to be longer or shorter depending on the height of the model used in the chart and the varying length of the neck and torso.
Use the Hair Extension Length Guide to get an approximate length for ordering your hair extensions. Please note that the hair is always measured in a complete straighten state. Therefore curly hair will be shorter than straight hair but it has more volume for the same weight. The length of wavy hair lies in between the straight and curly.
- When choosing your hair length please keep in mind that the technique and the starting point used to thread your extensions can cause the length to vary.
- Straight hair is true to its length, wavy hair is usually 1.5″ shorter (unstraightened), curly hair approximately 1.5″ shorter than wavy hair.
- We recommend customers to purchase hair 2″ longer if they desire a Curly hair look.
- It’s very important to choose a length which you will be happy with. A very long length can be hard to maintain if you are new to hair extensions.
- If you are not sure order the hair a little longer as it can be trimmed or stylized shorter.